Monday, September 15, 2014

Leaves are Falling

Here in New Zealand, Spring has finally arrived! However, I have had a few activities I still wanted to do for Autumn and Winter, and when I saw a Facebook prompt about doing leaf activities I decided to spend an afternoon crafting with my two boys.

The first thing we did was to print out a leaf template and smear glue all over it.



Then we placed bits of coloured paper over the leaf templates.



The next step was to run the templates through the laminator.



We then cut out the colourful leaves.



The boys were very excited to see the finished product!



This activity took only a few minutes to set up, and the boys loved it. Glue and coloured paper can be used for a range of activities, and the possibilities for templates are endless. you could do colourful dinosaurs, planets- the choice is yours!

Linking up with the Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop and Mom's Library.

2 comments :

  1. These are great! I love how colorful the leaves are!


    Thank you for stopping by the Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop this week. We hope to see you drop by our neck of the woods next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and easy! Featured them this week on Mom's Library!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...