Saturday, September 27, 2014

Navy and Leopard Print under $25

I am entering another one of my outfits into the Mystery Case challenge.


This outfit is actually under $25, and I wear it often when I want to be dressy but comfortable.



The top is a great tunic length, with a tie that can be done up at the back or the front.



The jewelry was all gifted to me.



These denim capris were picked up at a clothes swap.



These shoes were my splurge a couple of months ago- super comfy and they brighten up a simple outfit.



I am wearing this today to a 4 year old's birthday party, but it could easily be dressed up with a sparkly cuff and some wedges.

Total cost of all items:
Top: $5 on clearance
Shoes: $19.99 (can be purchased here)
Pants and jewelry free!
Total: $24.99

Clothes swaps are wonderful for picking up new items of clothing, and it is always a great idea to do swaps within your family as well for items they do not wear anymore. Bargain websites are another one of my shopping happy places, and the company I bought this tunic top from always had $5 deals but unfortunately closed down after Easter. However, with a little bit of know how and some friends willing to share their closets, you can get a whole new wardrobe for less!

1 comment :

  1. Love this look on you and I'm a huge fan of navy & leopard print. Thanks for entering our Outfit Under $100.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...