Friday, October 10, 2014

Frocktober Day 10

I am feeling slightly better thanks to hayfever relief- long may it last! I was even OK with going outside to take today's Frocktober photos.

This dress is a bit too low cut for my comfort, but I love navy. Last night I was looking at some fashion blogs and saw a chambray shirt knotted over a dress. I could do that, I thought, so today I gave it a try. What do you think?



I love the shot my husband got of me climbing up the playhouse ladder- the afternoon sun was making it tricky to take photos against the wall so I started to run around after the boys instead! I am still in my trusty black flats here as I forgot to put on my leopard print flats today, which I had planned to wear with this outfit originally.

For more information about Frocktober and to make a donation to ovarian cancer research, please click here.

1 comment :

  1. Aren't husbands the best for taking photos? I have tried this before, I have a yellow dress that I love wearing my polka dot chambray shirt with and I do tie it in the front like you did. Love this look on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...