Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Frocktober Day 7

Better late than never- I was waiting for some third party photos to come through but they haven't yet so you get to make do with my backyard photographs today.



I am glad the sun was shining, as it was perfect weather for this cute 60s shift dress from Boohoo.

Today I have been out and about with doctor appointments for Lucas, took the boys to Soyo Frozen Yoghurt, went to the supermarket, and had some ladies over for an evening of wine and nibbles. This dress has moved from each event very easily, and I got lots of compliments. For me, an outfit that makes you feel good is worth every cent, and this dress was only $18 so definitely worth it! I love the fabric on this, the length is suitable for me, and the print is a bit different so it stands out.

For more information about Frocktober and to make a donation to ovarian cancer research, please click here.

Linking up with the Hump Day Blog Hop!

The Hump Day Blog Hop

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...