Sunday, October 26, 2014

Halloween Papercraft Sampler

I have made up a Halloween inspired papercraft sampler, to match with all of my other seasonal and themed samplers.

This Halloween sampler matched in perfectly with the challenge over at Color My Heart.


I also used black as my neutral, and came up with this 12x12 layout for my home decor frame.

The outer white cardstock is 12x12, with the orange patterned paper at 11x11 and the thistle cardstock at 10.5x10.5 inches. The inner white squares are 2.5x2.5, with the coloured squares at 2.25x 2.25 inches.



I had a lot of fun working with different textures and layers for this, and the Thistle and Sunset together is such a striking combination.

Top left



Top right



Bottom left



Bottom right



I cut a few of the black die cuts from the Cricut, and the rest of the items were from the Scaredy Cat range or some old layered stickers I had. I also used the Halloween Greetings stamp set, some embossing folders, and the retired What A Hoot stamp set.

I would love to know what your favourite square is!

5 comments :

  1. Frightfully fun! Love all the different squares you came up with...so much fun and now on my to do list. Thank you for inspiring us; especially me at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all really creative... I have a Cricut, too, but I don't use it nearly enough... and, now I want a Silhouette. I think my two favorite squares are the ones with the spider webs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very neat idea for home decor !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is a lot of work, but this is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I am so impressed. All that detail! Lovely job, Lauren. Thanks for taking the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...