Wednesday, October 1, 2014

It's Frocktober!

It is October 1st, and Frocktober has officially kicked off!

Each day in October I will be wearing a different dress, and featuring it here. Some of my dresses have important stories behind them, others are ones I have never worn, and some dresses are hugely sentimental.

To start off, here is a navy wrap dress I am wearing today with navy flats and blue jewelry. Navy is one of my favourite colours, and the wrap style of this dress is so comfy!



This dress was given to me by my sister, as we tend to swap clothes a lot when we clear out our closets. The shoes were also a birthday present, so this outfit is comfortable and cheap!

Frocktober is all about raising awareness and funds for ovarian cancer research, something that is quite near to me. I will be sharing my stories about this later in the month, but for now I encourage you to participate by donning a dress, sponsoring me here or holding your own Frocktail party or afternoon tea to raise funds. For more ideas and details on how to raise funds during October, please click here.

Linking up with Wardrobe Wednesday

5 comments :

  1. Well done for taking part in such a fabulous cause xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous dress, i love how you have styled it. Shannon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love navy. Such an easy colour to wear. Love wrap dresses too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is brilliant to align yourself with this cause. I thought about doing frocktober this year, but … not quite brave enough yet. Next year I WILL to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not sure if I'd have enough dresses to wear every day in October... but, I guess you will be styling some of them differently. That is awesome you and your sister are the same size! I love navy and this dress could be accessorized so many different ways!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...