Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Autumn Essentials from Ezibuy

I always love getting the Ezibuy catalogues in the mail- flicking through them with a cuppa, I mark each page that has something I like and then make a wishlist.

Today I want to share some Ezibuy items that I think are essentials for the upcoming colder months- and they are all well within my clothing budget.

Ezibuy Essentials for Autumn



The zip fleece is perfect for sports days or school runs in the cooler months, and comes in a variety of colours. I chose Navy as it works with most of my wardrobe.

The grey elbow patch sweater is just a bit different, and grey is a great shade for Autumn paired with jewel colours or a mustard yellow.

Scarf prints are big right now, and this beautiful shell top would look great underneath a blazer for work, or paired with jeans, heels and a pendant necklace for a night out.

I have seen joggers everywhere, and these light grey cargo joggers would be so comfortable for my day to day lifestyle.

I am a sucker for skirts, and this tartan one is fabulous. Paired with a navy jersey and brown knee high boots, you have a perfect autumn outfit.

Lastly, I am still on the hunt for a slim fit pair of boyfriend jeans and these ones might just make the cut. A nice wash, straight leg and not too distressed.

You can check out Ezibuy's new catalogue online, and also stop by Kimba's post on Ezibuy shoes. Also, check out my Ezibuy under $50 post for more budget friendly inspiration!

NB: I was not sponsored to write this post, I just like the new collection from Ezibuy!

4 comments :

  1. I just love that grey elbow patch sweater... I have a burgundy sweater with elbow patches, but I love the style of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection. I haven't shopped at Ezibuy. I'll be checking it out. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Ezibuy fan here! Loving the knit - but I think I'd buy it a couple of sizes too big. I think it would look awesome oversized.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...