Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Frock Feature 4

Another Friday, another frock!

I had an opportunity to wear my LBD as part of my birthday celebrations. This dress is a bargain from Ezibuy- so easy to wear and comfortable. the material is a bit thin so I wore a nude slip from boohoo underneath.



I paired this dress with some strappy blue, green and black high heels, and added my new Portmans crop jacket for some warmth and colour.



My sister and I had a great time celebrating our birthday at the newly re-opened Yamagen restaurant, complete with a chef who was skilled at upside down salt writing!

Don't forget to check out the reasons behind Frocktober and donate here.

1 comment :

  1. I didn't know you were a twinnie?

    I love the dress and the blue and black combo worked really well. Gotta love a bargain dress too. Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...